Yesterday was catch up day for us. Paul and Simon had a good nap in the morning so I was able to do some freelance work. A few days before Simon was born I started working on a project with de Novo Marketing and the Cedar Rapids Chamber of Commerce to create a sponsorship guide for the Chamber. I thought I had enough time to get the preliminary designs done before his due date on the 27th, but Simon had other ideas.
We also caught up on laundry and cleaning. Who knew that something so small could create so much of a mess? I don't think our washer and dryer have been that busy since we moved in.
We only had one visitor yesterday. A member of our church, Salem United Methodist, came by and brought us dinner - a yummy casserole (made like only a church lady can) and a fresh strawberry pie. We ate while watching back episodes of Deadliest Catch. Simon relaxed in his Boppy Bouncer. It was a good evening!
Here are a few pictures we took yesterday:
seriously, could the pic with Rocky be any cuter?! And that pic of you, Deborah, is awesome!
ReplyDelete