
In other big news, Simon's umbilical cord fell off yesterday. It was a little gross, but now he has a cute "outie" bellybutton. Simon also saw himself in the mirror on his play mat the other day. He was very interested in his reflection. I didn't have the camera near me, so I took a picture with my iPhone. The resolution isn't that great, but I thought I would share the picture.
Tomorrow Simon is going to be three weeks old. I can't believe it. He is growing quite a bit - some of his newborn clothes are too short already. From the way it looks right now, he is going to take after the Curson side and be a tall and skinny kid.
This weekend he is going to meet his Aunt Julie and his Great Aunt Sherry. And, he is going to his first party. We'll post pictures over the weekend. In the meantime, here are a few more pictures of Simon for the past few days.
Nap Time!
Simon and Sara
No comments:
Post a Comment