Okay, so maybe Part 2 got lost somewhere between 1 and 3, so I've included a bunch of pictures here to make up for it. It's been a busy week. Simon, of course, turned one and graduated to the forward facing car seats. We installed the Graco Nautilus in the Mini Monday night, and Tuesday afternoon on the way home from daycare, someone changed lanes next to us and dented up the side of the car. So we put the new seat to use right away. The rest of the week was full of my favorite thing... dealing with insurance companies. I think Simon charmed the cops enough that they said the other driver was at fault. So I got that goin' for me, which is good.
Anway, here's some neato pictures from the last two weeks.
DPS Night at the Kernels game.
Private Simon ready for duty.
Not sure what to think about a house full of people.
Singing and clapping to Happy Birthday.
The tension builds...
All done!
Simon's smashed smash cake.
Shout out to Christina whose camera puts most others to shame (Mom, you don't have to print this one).
It's like a race with the devil to get the blog done before Simon needs attention. I just made it with minutes to spare. Time to change the stinky baby and see if he'll go down for a nap. Until next time!







No comments:
Post a Comment