Saturday, April 17, 2010

It's All Fun & Games Until The Baby Gets Ejected

With 80-degree weather hitting the area, Simon has been enjoying the outdoors. The neighbor's gave us their old baby swing, so Simon's been making good use of it.


Back by popular demand is White Trash Go Kart with the Spring Edition installment. Since we didn't have any sort of outdoor wagony thing and Simon hasn't quite mastered his ride on toy, we fell back to the good ol' bumbo in a basket. Factor in an 1800 lb breaking strength tie down with double j-hook, the adventure tripod and an unsupervised father and son and you get this little gem...

2 comments:

  1. I laughed. I cried. I want to see it again and again! Too funny :) The best one so far!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! Good thing Deborah doesn't stay away for long periods of time. It could get dangerous!!

    I haven't laughed that hard in a long time.

    ReplyDelete