While Deborah is making nuts, Simon and I hung the Christmas ornament we got from Grandma and Grandpa Vieira. It is very cute, but we had to find a good picture to put in it. I think we found a good one.
There was some trial and error with finding the right picture and cropping it to the right size and then cutting it down to fit. We ended up with a few extra baby heads. After trying them out in various locations around the house which was a little freaky, we ended up slipping him into a picture with me and Jason, which turned out to be the freakiest, but we couldn't stop laughing, so we left it. It's a lot like the Web site www.manbabies.com, which I highly recommend for some good man-baby action.
Simon is enthralled with his feet. As soon as you take his pants off, his meaty little legs are hovering in the air as he tries to suck on his own feet... which he does successfully. It makes diaper changes and getting dressed a little challenging, but whatever makes him happy. Speaking of happy, Nikki isn't quite in the Christmas mood yet.
This clever little girl goes shopping under the Christmas tree and picks out the one present that's a dog toy. I don't know why she didn't go for the bottle of wine, the clothes or the Big Mouth Billy Bass I got Deborah. They must lace dog toys with meat scent or something.
On a happier note, Deborah and I are making Ultimate Pumpkin Waffles on Christmas morning, so as a pregift, we got a little waffle maker.
I know, it's about as practical as a motorized egg scrambler, but maybe we can get creative and see what happens if we fill it with something like cookie dough or tortillas.
Well, most of our present are wrapped, Simon's big exersaucer is assembled and the sugar-n-spice nuts Nikki's been watching over are just about done. We're looking forward to a relaxing day tomorrow and will definitely blog soon about Simon's first Christmas.
We think he'll have a lot of fun unwrapping presents. With the practice he's had on Church bulletins, he should be a paper-ripping champ by now. If not, I guess we just unwrap what we wrapped 24 hours ago. Kinda pointless, but maybe the dogs can help out. I just need some meat-scented cologne. Mmmm...
No comments:
Post a Comment