Saturday, November 28, 2009

Post-Thanksgiving Laziness

Thanksgiving has come and gone, the fridge is full of leftovers (including Linda's Pumpkin-Bourbon Tart... YUM!) and the Chiefs have won three games. Yay!


We've been so busy with work and Thanksgiving prep that we really haven't taken too many pictures. Gasp!! I know, can you believe it? I'm a bad Rochestarian. But Simon's really been into alligator wrestling. His grabbing skills combined with his rolling technique makes him a regular Steve Irwin! Watch out Bindi Sue!


He's still getting up to speed on solids. We're still giving him about 2 tb of rice cereal a day. How much of that actually gets into his tummy is up for debate, but he does better each day.

And kudos to Nikki. She has really taken to Simon. The interactions they have together are priceless. Now that Simon rolls, he and Nikki play steamroller to see who can roll over the other.



And yes, he's still teething.


No signs of breakthrough, but I think we're getting pretty close. We've switched from Orajel to homeopathic tablets that dissolve under his tongue. As with most things he tries, I tried them as well. It's basically a local anesthetic. Pretty neat. Now if only they had an adult size nose sucky bulb thing.

Here's Simon's latest growth video. Almost 6 months! We're thinking of making these into a flip book.


Happy Thanksgiving to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment