
It's random picture time!

Paul & Simon hiking in Squaw Creek Park
Simon's definitely getting the kicking thing down. During tummy time he lifts his heads and kicks his legs meaning that he's working on becoming independently mobile. Scary. We noticed that he kicked his legs in an alternating motion as if he was walking. So in honor of the 40th anniversary of the moon landing, Simon did his Neil Armstrong impression.
Well, that's it for now. It's hot as moe outside, so we're staying in and playing Wii and cleaning up from the weekend. Mmmm... time for ice cream soon.
Hey, great dog!! :) Noooo, jut kidding, I mean - great baby leg motion!! And did you know that I have a signed pic of Neal Armstrong? SEriously, I do. (And, nooo we didn't BUY Mr. Ethan crocks, our sitter gave 'em to us.) Who would have thought a few years ago that Paul & J would have babies in a Bjorn.....what a difference time makes.
ReplyDeleteHi, Melinda sent me the link to your blog so that I can get a little peek at Simon. I can't wait to meet you all next week when he starts daycare. He's a cutie! I'll be on vacation M, T and W so I'd love to check in sometime before M so I can pass some info onto my co-worker about caring for Simon. Melinda has my email. Again, I'm looking forward to meeting you all! Julie
ReplyDelete